Hi, I’m Fiona and I started Thought Penny to coach and create products for executive and personal assistants who love finding new ways to increase efficiencies for the people they support.
I give them the tools to deal with the chaos created by fast-paced leaders, while making them look and feel totally in control and capable of adapting to changes in their role.
With over 11 years’ executive, personal and virtual assistant experience, I love bringing new ideas to realisation with both an organised and creative approach.
When I’m not writing or coaching assistants, you’ll probably find me helping my own clients (I’m a Virtual Assistant!), listening to my favourite podcasts or brainstorming new ways to keep goannas away from my baby chickens.
If you’re dying to know more, here are 5 things you don’t know about me…
- I’m a mother to two beautiful children who force me to adapt my organising methods daily
- I started Thought Penny while I was on maternity leave with my first child because I missed working
- I think mint ruins perfectly good chocolate
- I once demolished a 900 gram steak challenge and convinced the restaurant that my effort deserved a free dessert – I could hardly walk… never again!!
- I’m a permaculture enthusiast who loves a paperless office though secretly drools over new stationery – the struggle is real!
Stay in-the-know about great tools and resources for executive, personal and virtual assistants – sign up to Thought Penny’s mailing list now.